Cab Racks (CR)
- Dyna-Tube Extrusion, aerodynamic radius corner shape, high strength - low weight.
- Offset design to accommodate the new style exhaust systems.
- 4" foot assembly provides increased trailer clearance, easier mounting and durability.
- New T-Beam extrusion provides for a better weight to strength ratio, for improved load resistance. The allows Merritt to decrease T-beam profile by one inch, allowing greater swing room clearance.
- Seven Mountain Kits available.
- 5" uprights require less mounting space and give unparalleled load resistance.
- Great for storage, one door, two door and full three door enclosures are available. Internal shelves and chain hangers are popular options. Keep your storage items out of the weather and out of sight.
- Dyna-Light and Diamond Back Cab Racks have been tested by an independent engineering firm for maximum uniformly distributed static load.
- Must be Installed to Merritt Specifications with a Merritt Mounting Kit.
- Mounting Kits not Included. Reference Mounting Kit - Page 3A and 3B
- Merritt Cab Racks are not to be used in conjunction with log trailers or pole trailers.
|WARNING LIMITED RESISTANCE TEST
|Each model Cab Rack has been designed and tested in con- junction with Merritt Mounting Instructions. Each model Cab Rack has been tested to resist a maximum uniformly distributed static load as stated above.
Each model LSR offers limited resistance against impact. Merritt Equipment Co. makes no representations, implied or otherwise, except for the uniformly distributed static load resistance test as stated above. Any load or force in excess of the uniformly distributed static load resistance test may result in failure of this product which can result in serious injury or death.
Dyna-Light and Diamond Back Cab Racks have been tested by an independent engineering firm for maximum uniformly distributed static load.Must be Installed to Merritt Specifications with a Merritt Mounting Kit.Mounting Kits not Included. Reference Mounting Kit - Page 3A and 3B Merritt Cab Racks are not to be used in conjunction with log trailers or pole trailers.