42 mil Black Polypropylene Landfill Covers
Thrace-LINQ® GTF-500 is woven in a stable weave pattern; using high-tenacity polypropylene yarns. This geotextile has been UV stabilized and is resistant to commonly encountered chemicals, mildew, and insects, found in soil.
- Filtration: Medium strength woven geotextiles filter soil particles while allowing excellent water permittivity for structures requiring drainage.
- Reinforcement / Stabilization: They also improve the mechanical properties of soil and structural fill by absorbing tensile forces and reducing deformation.
- Separation: They can perform separation beneath roads, keeping dissimilar materials separated to maintain their functionality.
Thrace-LINQ produces a variety of unique medium strength woven geotextiles. This line is customized to meet the special engineering and design needs for civil structures like roads, walls, slopes, building pads and drainage structures. Our medium strength geotextiles are high modulus, and designed with unique filtration and permittivity properties, making them valuable tools for a range of applications.
When used for separation and stabilization, Thrace-LINQ medium-use geotextiles can reduce needed structural materials by as much as 40%. Their high modulus makes them an excellent fit for reinforcement needs for applications from roadways to slopes, from walls to dikes and landfills. Given their filtration properties, they are also well suited to erosion control and drainage.
Features & Benefits
- Durable polypropylene yarns woven for dimensional stability
- Unique weave, optimizing both strength and filtration properties
- High modulus, for immediate structural support
- Low elongation, to restrain construction damage like tearing or puncturing
- Low cost, reducing total project expenses