14 mil White/Black Polyethylene Landfill Covers
FABRENE® LC Geomembranes lining solutions are used to separate, protect and contain solids and liquids. FABRENE® LC Geomembranes are used extensively for lining and cover applications in the pulp and paper, mining and chemical industries. Whatever your application, there's a FABRENE® LC Geomembrane to handle it.
- irrigation and canal liners
- interim landfill caps
- golf course and fire reservoir ponds
- settling basins
- portable water supply
- soil remediation
- landscape ponds
- Weave: Woven Black HDPE scrim Coating: 2 mil average each side (50 g/m2 per side)
- Color: Black or Colored coatings Available
- Cores: 3, 4, 5 or 6 inch ID available
- Width: Up to 144”
- Length: Up to 2000 linear yards/roll
1 Data represents nominal values based on ASTM standard tests and should not be considered as limiting specifications.
2 Nominal Value +/- 10% 3 QUV (A-340 lamps) 8 hrs UV @ 60oC; 4 hrs condensation @ 50oC