Aluminum Tool Boxes
- Constructed of high strength/low weight aluminum.
- Protective coating on smooth doors for improved shipping protection (to be removed at time of installation.)
- 40 Standard base models.
- Polished stainless steel T- handle latches with locks
- Doors available in smooth finish or diamond plate. All smooth doors are polished to a # 8 grade for an exceptional appearance.
- piano style door hinge.
- Stainless Steel doors are available by special order.
- Custom sizes and designs are available to meet specific needs.
- Door lanyard option available.
- Stocked in most Merritt warehouse locations.
- UHMW Plastic used on striker plate for longer latch assembly life and easier operation.
- Automotive grade door seals, secures the entire perimeter, for a more water resistant seal.
- Merritt's extruded door frame provides added strength.
- Lap joint weld provides material overlap in the corner where it is needed for superior strength and longer life (compared to most boxes that are constructed with butt welds).
Zinc Plated Steel Mounting Brackets:
- Vertical angle is high strength alloy and 1/4” thick.
- Steel for strength and low cost, Zinc Plated for lasting good looks!
- Available for 18” or 24” deep Tool Boxes.
- Lightweight design - 117 only 18 lbs., 118 only 25 lbs.