Distribution and Service on Six Continents!
The Quick-Flip™ III is an automatic roll-off tarping system with unbreakable pivot arms and hydraulic-powered gantry and electric tarp roller. The Quick-Flip™ III brings to the market three models designed specifically for roll-off trucks and trailers. Key features include redesigned spring assemblies to increase versatility and decrease install time; thick-walled aluminum pivot arms; pivot and rear crossover elbow castings for long-lasting durability and a professional appearance; and a Durabuilt™ 900-watt heavy-duty tarp motor with marine-rated toggle. SMART™ remote options will be available soon!
*Tarp price must be added to hardware kit. (Kits contain hardware only.) Add kit price to appropriate tarp price to get final total – choose P/N 1801686 for Single Axle and Multi-Axle kits and P/Ns 1808734, 1808735 or 1808736 for Roll-Off Trailer kits, depending on container length. Tarp options can be ordered alone for replacement tarps.
- Redesigned Spring Assemblies
- Thick-Walled Rugged Crossover Elbow Castings
- Durabuilt Motor
- Remote Options, Available Soon
- Single-Axle Roll Off Model - P/N 1808660 TheQuick-Flip™ III Single-Axle model features preassembled“outrigger” spring assemblies for easy installation. It boasts a fixed tarp tower with bright anodized tarp housing, 12-1/2-foot pivot arms and a Mighty Mesh® tarp, the strongest truck tarp material in the industry.
- Multi-Axle Roll Off Model - P/N 1808670 TheQuick-Flip™ III Multi-Axle model is designed for tandem and tri-axle trucks, with an over-wheel mounting frame for driver and passenger side arm spring assemblies. These adjust at installation for varying chassis widths. Aluminum spring box enclosures keep the springs clear of debris. This system includes a telescoping tarp tower with wind deflector housing and 14-1/4-foot bent pivot arms.
- Roll-Off Trailer Model - P/N 1808680 The Quick-Flip™ III for Roll-Off Trailers is designed for trailers carrying boxes up to 36’ long. Depending on container length, it comes with MightyMesh® or PVC mesh tarp and features preassembled“outrigger” spring assemblies to make install easier. This model includes a telescoping tarp tower with wind deflector housing and robust 20-footpivot arms.