Aluminum Cabinet LSR
- Large storage area, keep your storage items out of the weather and out of sight.
- No rear uprights, allowing for closer installation to the truck cab, a real space saver.
- Chain hangers and a full width top shelf are built into the design of the Cabinet LSR.
- Full three door enclosure. A very compact high strength unit.
- Additional mounting brackets not required for standard installations (drilling is required) A problem solver, mounting system is available for non-standard applications.
- Side door options available for easy acess from the ground.
- Break-off tabs are on the foot to fit all standard frame widths.
- Smooth Doors are available.
- The Cabinet LSR has been tested by an independent engineering firm for maximum uniformly distributed static load.
- Use grade 8 bolts to mount. Refer to the Merritt Mounting Instructions for correct installation.
- Extruded Door Frame with a Full Perimeter Automotive Grade Door Seal.
- Piano Style Hinges
- Diamond Plate Surface
- Stainless Steel Door Locks with Dust Covers.
- New Side Door Option for Easier Access to Your Storage Areas.
- UHMW used for Lock Striker Plate, for Easier Operation and Longer Life.
#313 Sliding Beacon Bracket and
|WARNING LIMITED RESISTANCE TEST|
|Each model LSR has been designed and tested in conjunction with Merritt Mounting Instructions. Each model LSR has been tested to resist a maximum uniformly distributed static load as stated above.
Each model LSR offers limited resistance against impact. Merritt Equipment Co. makes no representations, implied or otherwise, except for the uniformly distributed static load resistance test as stated above. Any load or force in excess of the uniformly distributed static load resistance test may result in failure of this product which can result in serious injury or death.
Merritt Dyna-Drom LSR's are not to be used in conjunction with log trailers or pole trailers.